1. What is Ethereum?
The concept of Ethereum is proposed by Vitalic Buterin in 2014. Ethereum is an open-source blockchain platform featuring Smart Contract. It enables anyone to create contracts and decentralized applications where people can set up rules freely defined at their will for ownership, transaction modes, and state transition function. People can also issue their own ICO token through Ethereum blockchain.
Ethereum is a platform based on blockchain technology that enables developers to build and deploy decentralized applications. The technology applies to program designing, distributing data, trading, voting, crowdfunding, financial exchange, corporate management, and intellectual property rights.
- English Name: Ethereum
- English Nickname: ETC
- Developer: Vitalik Buterin
- The Core Algorithm: Ethash
- Day of issue: 2015/3/20
- Block time: About 15-17s/block
- Block rewards: 5
- Total Circulation: 72m+18.72m/yr
- The main feature: Contains special functions such as digital currency and smart contracts
3. Useful links
- Official Website: https://www.ethereum.org/
- Blockchain: https://etherscan.io/